Thursday, February 8, 2007

Lyse's Sketches







Here are my sketches for Pulp Fiction. I tried to go with slightly more modern suits because Jules and Vincent were already pretty suave in their outfits (and I didn't want to draw them in essentially the same thing). Also, I apologize if I misunderstood about whether we were supposed to literally draw the characters, or draw stand-ins with new outfits. Anyway, anything can be fixed since these are just sketches, I just wanted to throw my questions out there. =)

3 comments:

mr. pants said...

these are terrific. you're doing a fine job with making new characters. this is going well.

fashionillustrationclass said...

I agree with Gant. The idea was to make stand-ins, because I want you to focus on the style and attitude. Not on the likeness. I think you should maybe make the characters hairstyles slightly more similar to the origional characters. Not exactly, but close-ish. Otherwise...BEAUTIFUL!


---->daniel

Alyse said...

Sure thing! I can easily fix those hairstyles up for Monday's crit (and of course I'll bring in all reference for then as well). Thanks to both of you!